- Area Rugs
Are you looking to elevate your outdoor space? You've come to the right place! Rugs have the power to transform any room. They can add color, texture, softness, definition, and design to any space, including the outdoors!
Outdoor spaces can serve many purposes. For example, a simple patio can be transformed into a chic space to entertain family and friends. A plain backyard can become a cozy hideout for roasting marshmallows and gazing at the stars. An ordinary front porch becomes an oasis for relaxing with a cup of lemonade or tea. Make your outdoor space, no matter how big or small, a retreat for you and your loved ones.
We’ve gathered some great examples of outdoor decorating ideas with the perfect outdoor rugs. As you browse, notice how outdoor rugs help to soften each space, making it more inviting and comfortable. Ready to get started? Scroll on for inspiring porch rug ideas and outdoor rug ideas that you’ll love.
If you’re looking for cheap outdoor rug ideas, consider a DIY outdoor rug. You can spice up plain rugs by stenciling on a pattern using a stencil and paint. Here are the steps to stencil an outdoor rug:
1. Choose an inexpensive outdoor rug like these and spray paint or fabric paint in a coordinating color. Be sure to buy spray paint that’s made to paint plastic.
2. Buy a floor stencil. These can be found online or at home improvement stores. Extra crafty? Make your own!
3. Measure the rug to find the center. Starting in the center, tape (painters tape works best) the stencil to the rug. Then, carefully paint over the stencil.
4. Gently lift the stencil and move it over being careful to line up the edges.
5. Repeat the process until you’ve painted the pattern over the entire rug. Allow the paint to dry completely before you put the rug in place.
These outdoor rug ideas are sure to inspire your outdoor space. No matter your style we have outdoor patio rug ideas to influence your design project.
Your discount code is on its way.
If you don't receive your promo code, please check your email junk or spam folder and click on "Not spam".