Rugs Direct offers a 30-Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial on every rug we sell, except for customized rugs, products sold through our Clearance Outlet and rug pads that have been opened. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it – no questions asked. You are responsible for payment of the return shipping charges.
You have two options for returning a rug:
- Easy Online Returns (recommended)
- Arrange for return shipping on your own
Easy Online Returns
Follow six simple steps and UPS will pick up the item you wish to return from your home or office within the next few days. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Service toll-free at 888-464-1447.
Note: Easy Online Returns are for use only by US customers. All others, please contact Customer Service for help with your return.
Arrange for Return Shipping
If you prefer to handle the return shipping on your own, you may obtain your return authorization by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Customer Service toll-free at 888-464-1447.
Once you receive your Return Authorization Number (RA#) you must attach it to the item wrapped in its original packaging (or equivalent) and use a trackable carrier of your choice (UPS, FedEx, etc.) to ship the item to our warehouse:
Rugs Direct Returns
1950 Abrams Creek Drive
Winchester, VA 22601
IMPORTANT: We highly recommend you insure your return shipment with the carrier you select for its full purchase price to protect against loss or damage in transit. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages being returned to us. In addition, you are responsible for filing claims with the carrier you use in case of loss or damage.
Notes on returns
- Do not fold, staple or tape any surfaces of the item or rug
- The returned item must be in new condition. If it is soiled or damaged, it will be refused.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Returns that are received without an RA# or are shipped to the wrong address will incur additional freight costs and a 20% service fee.
- No returns will be accepted after the 30-day trial period has expired.
Clearance Outlet, personalized, custom-made and sample items are not returnable unless there is damage or a defect. In that case, we will gladly provide you a replacement. Rug pads that have been opened may not be returned for credit.
We are processing